Tuesday, December 26, 2017

WHAT IF I HAD TRIED HARDER: Devotional by Lorilyn Roberts


"......My husband divorced me two years into his medical residency and married the radiation therapy tech who carried his child. She gave birth two weeks following the signing of the divorce papers at the courthouse. October 15, 1985, until recently, was etched in my memory as the worst day of my life. It was the day that my dreams of motherhood ended and the day that doomed me to court reporting forever. Depression was my comforter back then......"

Deborah Malone, an author friend of mine, has a blog Where Hope Blooms. She featured me for Christmas on how I've dealt with some of the hard places in my life. I share the link here to the whole article. I hope you find Christmas Ornaments from Christmas Past uplifting and inspirational.







No comments:

Post a Comment