Thursday, March 24, 2016

INTERVIEW OF LORILYN ROBERTS (short): SEVENTH DIMENSION - THE CITY: A Young Adult Fantasy

AUTHOR Q&A




About me
Lorilyn Roberts is an award-winning Christian author who writes for the young and the young at heart. ​She has been a speaker at various events and functions, including women’s groups, adoption support groups, and writer workshops. Lorilyn is the former president of the Gainesville Chapter of Word Weavers International and founder of the John 3:16 Marketing Network,
Q. What was the hardest part of writing this book?
A.
The research. Many hours went into creating a plot that could be supported by facts. Weaving those uncomfortable truths (or conspiracies) into a story with a Christian worldview that instills hope was both challenging and redemptive.
Q. Which writers inspire you?
A.
C.S. Lewis, Jerry B. Jenkins, JRR Tolkien, Corrie Ten Boom, and Randy Alcorn
Q. What draws you to this genre?
A.
When I was a teen, I read everything I could get my hands on in the science fiction category. I write what I wish I could have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment